As a member of the Samasource team, the analyst intern assists internal customers in the development of project plans and the creation of requirements/training material. The analyst intern analyzes project performance in and prepares reports to internal and external customers. Position requires customer focus and frequent internal customer contact, ability to develop and carry out long and short-term objectives using effective time management skills. An understanding of project management principles is a plus!
Schedule: 3+ month internship, 20-25 hours per week. Willing to extend if performance is high. Opportunity to convert to contract or full time post graduation.
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Project/Project Management or related field
• Must be able to participate in an internship prior to completing degree program
• Due to government program requirements, must be a US citizen only
• Proficiency in Google App suite or MS Office (Excel, Power Point and Word)
• Data Analysis
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Effective verbal and written communication skills to create a sense of buy-in among team members
• Adapt well to a changing environment
• Ability to work multi-tasks, tenacious, and possess excellent problem solving skills
• Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
• Detail oriented
Location: Mission District, San Francisco, though Working from Home is an option after a trial period.
Compensation: This will be a volunteer position